Bra Couture KC COVID Protocol Guidelines
**Boosters NOT required**
ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW EITHER PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT OR PROOF OF VACCINATION WITH PHOTO IDENTIFICATION. THOSE NOT FULLY VACCINATED ACCORDING TO THE CDC GUIDELINES WILL BE REQUIRED TO BRING A NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS (see requirements below).
ATTENDEES AGES 18 AND OLDER MUST BRING A PHOTO ID THAT MATCHES THE NAME ON THE TEST RESULT/VACCINATION CARD. GUESTS YOUNGER THAN AGE 18 WITHOUT ID MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT WITH RECENT TEST RESULTS AND IDENTIFICATION.
Attendees NOT FULLY VACCINATED must bring a copy of the negative COVID-19 test results which matches the patron’s photo I.D. Test results must meet the following criteria:
• At-home tests are accepted. Must be taken within 72 hours of event.
Attendees who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least 14 days after final dose of Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson including booster) MUST bring proof of vaccination
• The final vaccination date must be 14 days or more, prior to April 22, 2022
• Either the original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card, or a digital copy of the card, and a photo I.D. must be presented on arrival
WHAT PANDEMIC RELATED CHANGES CAN YOU EXPECT AT BRA COUTURE KC’S EVENT?
• Any ticket holder who does not comply with any pandemic-related health protocol may be required to leave the event, and their ticket will not be refunded
• Masks are optional; we encourage attendees who are at risk to wear a mask except when eating and drinking.
• Attendees are required to provide their own mask.
• Staff and Volunteers will be required to be fully vaccinated or have a negative test according to the guidelines above.
• Staff and Volunteers will sanitize registration equipment before the event and periodically through their shift.
• All high-touch points will be sanitized and cleaned frequently
• Additional hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the facility
AN ADDED SAFETY PRECAUTION: To further ensure your safety at our event, units donated by Synexis will be placed around the hangar emitting a patented Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHP™) technology (used by the KC Royals) that continuously fights viruses, mold, odors, and bacteria in the air and on surfaces providing an added layer of protection for our patrons. Read more at www.synexis.com
COVID-19 related protocols for the Bra Couture KC event or its affiliates may be in effect at the time of the event, including, without limitation, temperature checks, testing, confirmation of prior travel to restricted areas, and/or confirmation of no known symptoms of and exposure to COVID-19. We reserve the right to unilaterally establish or modify health protocols according to updated public health guidance and applicable law.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. All persons who enter the Bra Couture KC event assume any and all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. By acceptance and/or use of a ticket, or any electronic form thereof, for the Bra Couture KC event, the attendee on behalf of (i) himself/herself, (ii) any minor(s) accompanying attendee, and/or (iii) any other accompanying party for whom attendee retains a ticket to attend the event with attendee, voluntarily waives any and all claims and causes of action against Bra Couture KC and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, successors and assigns and their respective officers, employees, contractors an